StoryTime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Requests! And Suggestions

GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    Nooblet
    Nooblet

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-07-03

Requests! And Suggestions Empty Requests! And Suggestions

Post by GypsyKing Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Okay so ive played here for 4-5 days and i enjoy being with other ppl on the server but due to low server population there arent many ppl joining.. dunno why guess the Commercial were makin aint Quite as Catchy as we were hoping!. ill keep voting as often as i can other then that i cant do much except come with some suggestions!

So heres some suggestions
    -First off I REQUEST Server Restart atleast Once!! a day wich would prolly help Fixing Un-Summoning Zakums and other bugged bosses and monsters failing to spawn.
    -Raise the Rates abit its weekend i dont feel like the rate is Twice what it is normaly!. doesnt matter cause theres nothing to kill above 145 04-07-2009
    And when i says this im speaking a person who doesnt have a Gazillion Rb's The Higher Rates Might Make it easier for Starters like myself'ish get into the server better and get adjusted easier!.
    -More active gm's if possible im not asking you guys to Stay on 24/7 but it would be nice to have some kinda Help when!. there is a problem i myself have Screamed for myself in a empty server with nothing but Afk People and Shop's.. i know there's the msn but either ur on at the same time or u arent on.. at all o0

I Really like this server and that is why im coming with some suggestions to possible help.. the server Rise!.
    Kemil
    Kemil
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-01-09

Requests! And Suggestions Empty Re: Requests! And Suggestions

Post by Kemil Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

I hear yah i know its been unactive for a while but im gonna try my best to improve it.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 am