StoryTime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deh, wuh? Kaede is here!

Kaede
    Kaede
    Nooblet
    Nooblet

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Deh, wuh?  Kaede is here! Empty Deh, wuh? Kaede is here!

Post by Kaede Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Deh, wuh?  Kaede is here! Little10

Bleh, I just wrote a long introduction, but I erased it - heh.

You may know, from my friends Chihiro + Seduction, that I'm Emily/Kd/Loveness.
    I use to play Brandon's first private server, ChocoMS, as the only female GM.
    Although my friends say I'm too innocent for my age, or that I'm weak and sickly, I don't really give a damn. I'll be who I am, whether or not anyone else complains.
    True, I'm not like a normal person, but being a thirteen year old sucks sometimes, right? Right.

I like food - period; end of story. I eat a lot, but people still call me a walking stick. D:< I'm so not!

I'll pretty much do anything for anyone, if I get enough motivation, and if what I'm doing has a meaning. Sometimes I don't do things, 'cause I procrastinate a lot, and get lazy.

Hmm, what else... Ohyeah! I have small hands and feet, and it makes me frustrated!
    + Also, I'm part Vietnamese and Japanese, but that doesn't mean I'm all into that asianese stuff and crap; I'll admit though: I love anime.
    Uuurh, favorite colors are white and anything pastel-shaded.

My dream is to become an actress; at least an actress in the US, but I truly, madly, deeply want to star in Asian films and whatnot. [I love watching dramas, and I always, somehow, end up in tears.]
    Though, many adults, friends, and teachers tell me I'm wasting my talents - like I said, I don't give a damn. I don't think I'm very good at acting, but that puts me to challenges I know I'll fail, yet succeed all together.

Anyways, I may sound a bit mature online, but trust me, people believed I was 11 in real life.
    Really! That's because Duyen [Seduction] + Judy [Chihiro] treats me like a baby. D: Judy's like a mom, while Duyen's like the big sister. Well, Duyen tells me things I'm not suppose to know, then Judy yells at her. ^____^;
    Yuupps! We're a small family, and I like it the way it is.

Urgh, I'm going on and on; Soo..
    I'll see you guys around StoryTime!(:

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:12 am