StoryTime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project?

Tommy

Number of posts : 51
    Warning Level : WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project? 110
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project? Empty WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project?

Post by Tommy Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:17 pm

What would you do? I'm freakin scared they're gonna send me this deficincy letter but i just forgot to turn it in yesterday....My parents would kill me if they freakin found out i forgot to turn it in but my teacher didn't put it in the computer yet turn it in the next day or what?
    Lilrow
    Balrog
    Balrog

Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project? Empty Re: WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project?

Post by Lilrow Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:54 pm

If i were u id turn it in asap even if u could hand it in now but if not get up rlly early and go to school and hand it in and hope ur teacher accepts it
    Tommy

Warning Level : WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project? 110
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project? Empty Re: WHat do you do if you forgot to turn in our project?

Post by Tommy Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm

ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content